Please note, your £300 session fee will be fully credited back to you to spend on Products and Packages during your ordering appointment.
What is covered by your session fee?
- your £300 fee returned back to you during your ordering appointment, to create a budget to spend on Products & Packages
- a 30 minute consultation appointment prior to the session (optional)
- 2-3 hour long photo session at our Sunderland studio
- access to all backdrops and props specifically prepared for your session (considering prefered poses and colour themes)
- selection and editing of images for your gallery
- ordering appointment
You are welcome to either pay £300 in full or split your session fee into two payments and pay £150 upon booking and remaining £150 on the day of your session.
Makeover available at £65.
We are currently also offering a FREE Maternity Session to all newborn sessions booked in advance. There are 5 digital images included in the package and additional portraits are available to purchase at an additional charge.
For details regarding our A'la Carte prices and available Packages, please get in touch via the Contact section.
On average, parents usually spend between £499 - £800, and our minimum package starts at £350.
Our newborn sessions usually take place within the first 14 days of baby's life, therefore it's best to secure your session slot in advance. We recommend booking your slot at around 15 - 29 weeks of pregnancy, to avoid disappointment. To check availability, please get in touch!
When booking in advance we will pencil your due date in the diary to reserve a session slot for several weeks prior and past that date, and assure studio availability within the first two weeks of your baby's life. Once your baby arrives, please get in touch within the first 48 hours to secure a date for the session.
******PLEASE SPECIFY UPON SECURING YOUR SLOT your DUE DATE & MOBILE NUMBER in the notes section******
* If you are looking to book a newborn session with us, please get in touch to confirm availability, prior to making a purchase.