1. This agreement constitutes an order for portraiture services, as agreed to by both parties: Newborn Story Photography Ltd. and Contracting Party (Client). Unless otherwise specified, it is understood that any and all rights to proofs, final or sample prints, thereof shall remain the property of Newborn Story Photography Ltd. and may be used for advertising, display, portfolio, web site, editorial use or any other purpose thought proper by Newborn Story Photography Ltd. (unless otherwise specified by the client).
2. If Photographer cannot perform this Agreement in whole or in part due to a fire or other casualty, acts of God or nature or terror, or other cause beyond the control of the parties or due to Photographer's illness or injury, then Newborn Story Photography Ltd. will return all fees to the Client(s) but shall have no further liability with respect to this Agreement. This limitation on liability shall also apply in the event that photographic materials are damaged in processing, lost through camera malfunction, lost in the mail, or otherwise lost or damaged without fault on the part of Photographer.
3. It is understood and agreed that Newborn Story Photography Ltd. will be the exclusive official photographer.
Story Photography Ltd.
does not guarantee any specific poses and/or effects, and
photographs that are
in line with photographer’s current portfolio available to view
at the following WEBSITE.
will offer an opportunity to consult client’s wishes and
inspirations prior to the session to assure every effort has been
made to achieve the highest level of artistic outcome.
5. Notice of Copyright: It is illegal to copy or reproduce these photographs elsewhere without the photographer’s permission, and violations of this Copyright laws (Copyright, Designs and Patents Act 1988) will be subject to its civil and criminal penalties.
6. The client agrees to place an order of a minimum value of £200. This can be done either via Packages or single A’la Carte products offered by Newborn Story Photography Ltd.. Please note, £50 session fee paid at the time of booking is not included in the £200 minimum spent required. Proofs will be made available between 2-3 weeks following the photo session. No part of any order will be delivered until balance is paid in full.
7. On signing of this agreement, by both parties hereto, Newborn Story Photography Ltd. will reserve the time agreed upon and will not make another reservation for the specific time frame. For this reason, all deposits and fees are non-refundable even if the date is changed or if the session becomes cancelled for any reason.
8. The session fee of £50 includes up to 3 hours of photography. There is a £50 booking fee required upon plaxing a booking, with a further payment of all balances be paid prior to receiving any items from Newborn Story Photography Ltd.. No photography will take place and no rights are granted until a timely deposit is made in full. Late payment fees and returned check fees may apply. The booking fee (retainer) is non-refundable in case of cancellation or date change by client. Any time required of the photographer beyond 3 hours may be charged at £50 per hour. Any overtime fees approved verbally by the client during the event will be due at the completion of the event.
I have read and understood
Story Photography Ltd.’s
Business Policies Form.
I, the Contracting Party, hereby warrant that I am competent to contract in my own name. I confirm that I have read the herein agreement prior to its execution and I am fully familiar with the contents thereof. This agreement shall be binding upon us and our heirs, legal representatives and assigns. I shall be fully responsible for ensuring that full payment is made pursuant to the terms of this Agreement.